Live Hybrid Offerings
As we continue to adapt our offerings and listen to what our registrants want, we are excited to offer live hybrid courses! These offerings are traditional 1- or 2-day GLS courses broadcast live over Zoom. We strive to ensure you have a great experience and can immediately translate what you have learned into greater care for your patients, even when learning from the comfort of home.
Highlights of our Live Hybrid Offerings
- Live hybrid courses are completely virtual, broadcasted via Zoom. The instructor will have a lab subject in-house for demonstration purposes and to help maintain the typical flow of the course.
- Course sizes are kept small to maximize the amount of instructor attention you receive. You will have the ability to ask questions and receive feedback in real time whether on camera or in the Zoom chat feature.
- We will have two high-quality cameras capturing all lab techniques. One camera will show a full body view of the instructor. The other camera will show a close up view of hand placement, body positioning and anatomical features. These two views will be displayed via split screen throughout lab.
- Live hybrid registrants receive both paper and PDF versions of the course manual.
- A computer or tablet with internet access, speakers, and a webcam, so you have the best level of interaction possible with the instructor.
- We also strongly recommend that you have a lab subject and a treatment surface to work on in order to gain the greatest confidence utilizing the techniques and material. Your lab subject can be any person of your choosing and would only need to be available during the times specified in the course schedule. However, you are welcome to take the course if you do not have a lab subject. The instructor will show the techniques "off of body" to help demonstrate the proper execution.
Live Hybrid Course Schedule
May 14-15, 2022 - An Introduction to Diagnosis and Treatment of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
May 21-22, 2022 - Mobilization of the Cervical and Thoracic Spine and Ribs
June 11-12, 2022 - Building Better Balance
July 23-24, 2022 - The Basics of Sacroiliac Mobilization
August 6-7, 2022 - *BRAND NEW* Advanced Manual Therapy Techniques for the Extremities
August 13-14, 2022 - Overhead Athlete: A Comprehensive Treatment Approach
August 20-21, 2022 - Functional Strength: An Updated Approach to Exercising our Patients
October 8-9, 2022 - An Introduction to Diagnosis and Treatment of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
October 22-23, 2022 - Comprehensive Treatment of the Shoulder
October 29-30, 2022 - Myofascial Release: Functional Integration
November 5-6, 2022 - Functional Strength: An Updated Approach to Exercising our Patients
November 12-13, 2022 - Comprehensive Treatment of the Hip: From the Spine to the Foot
December 3, 2022 - A Manual Therapy Approach to Treatment of Headaches
December 3-4, 2022 - Overhead Athlete: A Comprehensive Treatment Approach
December 10-11, 2022 - Comprehensive Treatment of the Foot and Ankle
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or call 419-969-6099.
Click here for Great Lakes Seminars policy regarding COVID and ongoing updates.