Live Hybrid Offerings
As we continue to adapt our offerings and listen to what our registrants want, we are excited to offer live hybrid courses! These offerings are our traditional 1- or 2-day courses broadcast entirely online over Zoom. We strive to ensure you have a great virtual experience and can immediately translate what you learn into greater care for your patients, even when learning from the comfort of home.
Highlights of our Live Hybrid Offerings:
- Live hybrid courses are completely online, broadcast over Zoom like a live webinar. Instructors will have their own lab subjects in-person for demonstration and to help maintain the typical flow of the course.
- You'll have the ability to ask questions and receive instructor feedback in real time whether on camera or using the Zoom chat feature.
- We have two high-quality cameras capturing all lab techniques. One camera will show a full body view of the instructor. The other camera will show a close up view of hand placement, body positioning and anatomical features. Both views will be displayed to you on the same screen, so you'll see every detail that goes into performing a technique.
- You'll receive both paper and PDF versions of the course manual (though paper manuals might not reach you in time if you register within 1 week of the course).
- A computer or tablet with internet access, speakers, and a webcam, so you have the best level of interaction possible with the instructor.
- We also recommend that you have a lab subject and a treatment surface to work on in order to gain the greatest confidence utilizing the techniques and material. Your lab subject can be any person of your choosing and would only need to be available a few hours each afternoon. However, you are still welcome to take the course if you do not have a lab subject. The instructor will show the techniques "off of body" to help demonstrate the proper execution without a subject.
2022 Live Hybrid Course Schedule:
July 23-24, 2022 - The Basics of Sacroiliac Mobilization
August 6-7, 2022 - *BRAND NEW COURSE* Advanced Manual Therapy Techniques for the Extremities
August 13-14, 2022 - Overhead Athlete: A Comprehensive Treatment Approach
August 20-21, 2022 - Functional Strength: An Updated Approach to Exercising our Patients
October 8-9, 2022 - An Introduction to Diagnosis and Treatment of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
October 22-23, 2022 - Comprehensive Treatment of the Shoulder
October 29-30, 2022 - Myofascial Release: Functional Integration
November 5-6, 2022 - Functional Strength: An Updated Approach to Exercising our Patients
November 12-13, 2022 - Comprehensive Treatment of the Hip: From the Spine to the Foot
December 10-11, 2022 - Comprehensive Treatment of the Foot and Ankle
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or call 419-969-6099.