Host a Public Course with GLS
Great Lakes Seminars is committed to bringing an exceptional course to your facility, without the hassle of a complicated hosting process! Our public courses are open to clinicians across the country, providing your facility with great publicity as well as an opportunity for your staff to gain confidence with treatment techniques and help their patients get better.
Public Course Scheduling Process
We're always considering public courses in new areas, or adding hosts in cities we regularly visit. While we can't guarantee a public course hosting opportunity with each request, we'll be sure to review and respond to all submissions.
We set our schedule of courses and desired locations before host facilities are chosen. Host facilities are then secured in the summer for the following year (e.g., the 2024 schedule will be completed by summer 2023). However, we still welcome requests for courses during the current year, when the schedule is already set. Here are a few factors that help determine which courses are brought to an area:
- Geographic location and population
- Instructor availability
- Course rotation (we typically don't hold the same course in the same area within 3 years)
Public Course Highlights
- Every host facility receives 3 employee free spots.
- All other facility employees beyond the 3 free spots are eligible for our Course Host Employee Discount, which can be applied directly at checkout.
- Breakfast and snack food purchased for the course will be fully reimbursed by GLS within the allotted food budget.
- We'll take care of the registration process, shipping course supplies, coordinating instructor travel, and teaching the best course possible!
- For more information including facility requirements, food guidelines, course logistics and more, please download the Public Course Hosting Details PDF.