Live Hybrid Offerings
As we continue to adapt our offerings and listen to what our registrants want, we are excited to offer live hybrid courses! These offerings are select GLS courses broadcast to live virtual registrants. Even when learning from the comfort of your home, we strive to ensure you have a great experience and can immediately translate what you have learned into greater care for your patients.
Highlights of our Live Hybrid Offerings
- Live hybrid courses are completely virtual, broadcasted via Zoom. The instructor will have a lab subject in-house for demonstration purposes and to help maintain the typical flow of the course.
- Course sizes are kept small to maximize the amount of instructor attention you receive. You will have the ability to ask questions and receive feedback in real time whether on camera or in the Zoom chat feature.
- We will have two high-quality cameras capturing all lab techniques. One camera will show a full body view of the instructor. The other camera will show a close up view of hand placement, body positioning and anatomical features. These two views will be displayed via split screen throughout lab.
- Live hybrid registrants receive both paper and PDF versions of the course manual.
- A computer or tablet with internet access, speakers, and a webcam, so you have the best level of interaction possible with the instructor.
- We also strongly recommend that you have a lab subject and a treatment surface to work on in order to gain the greatest confidence utilizing the techniques and material. Your lab subject can be any person of your choosing and would only need to be available during the times specified in the course schedule. However, you are welcome to take the course if you do not have a lab subject. The instructor will show the techniques "off of body" to help demonstrate the proper execution.
Live Hybrid Course Schedule
July 17-18, 2021 - Building Better Balance
September 11-12, 2021 - Introduction to Vestibular Rehabilitation
November 13-14, 2021 - An Introduction to Diagnosis and Treatment of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
November 20-21, 2021 - Functional Strength: An Updated Approach to Exercising our Patients
December 11-12, 2021 - Myofascial Release: Functional Integration
January 8-9, 2022 - Introduction to Vestibular Rehabilitation
January 22, 2022 - A Manual Therapy Approach to Treatment of Headaches
February 12-13, 2022 - Finding Dysfunction: A Master Clinician's Approach to Finding the Cause of Patients' Pain
February 19-20, 2022 - Functional Strength: An Updated Approach to Exercising our Patients
March 19-20, 2022 - An Orthopedic Approach to Myofascial Release
April 2-3, 2022 - Advanced Dynamic Anatomy
May 14-15, 2022 - An Introduction to Diagnosis and Treatment of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
May 21-22, 2022 - Mobilization of the Cervical and Thoracic Spine and Ribs
June 11-12, 2022 - Building Better Balance
July 23-24, 2022 - The Basics of Sacroiliac Mobilization
August 20-21, 2022 - Functional Strength: An Updated Approach to Exercising our Patients
October 8-9, 2022 - An Introduction to Diagnosis and Treatment of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
October 22-23, 2022 - Comprehensive Treatment of the Shoulder
October 29-30, 2022 - Myofascial Release: Functional Integration
November 12-13, 2022 - Comprehensive Treatment of the Hip: From the Spine to the Foot
December 3, 2022 - A Manual Therapy Approach to Treatment of Headaches
For more information, please email us at email@example.com or call (800) 210-5856.