Live Hybrid Offerings
As we continue to adapt our offerings and listen to what our registrants want, we are excited to offer live hybrid courses! These offerings are select in-person courses broadcast to live virtual registrants. Regardless of learning in-person or from the comfort of your home, we strive to ensure you have a great learning experience and can immediately translate what you have learned into greater care for your patients.
Highlights of our Live Hybrid Offerings
- We will have an in-person section of each course for demonstration purposes and to help maintain the typical flow of the course. The in-person component will be broadcast live, via Zoom, to a section of virtual registrants. This format provides you with the option of live learning from the classroom or your own home or clinic.
- The in-person section and live virtual section of the course will be kept small to maximize the amount of instructor attention you receive, regardless of where you are learning. Both sections will also have the ability to ask questions and receive feedback in real time.
- We will have two high-quality cameras capturing all lab techniques. One camera will show a full body view of the instructor. The other camera will show a close up view of hand placement, body positioning and anatomical features. These two views will be displayed via split screen throughout lab for both the in-person and live virtual registrants.
- Virtual registrants will receive both paper and PDF versions of the course manual.
- A computer or tablet with internet access, speakers, and a webcam, so you have the best level of interaction possible with the instructor.
- We also strongly recommend that you have a lab subject and a treatment surface to work on during lab in order to gain the greatest confidence utilizing the techniques and material. Your lab subject can be any person of your choosing and would only need to be available during the times specified in the course schedule. However, you are welcome to take the course if you do not have a lab subject. Instructors will show the techniques "off of body" to help demonstrate the proper execution.
Live Hybrid Course Schedule
July 17-18, 2021 - Building Better Balance
September 11-12, 2021 - Introduction to Vestibular Rehabilitation
November 13-14, 2021 - An Introduction to Diagnosis and Treatment of Pelvic Floor Dysfunction
November 20-11, 2021 - Functional Strength: An Updated Approach to Exercising our Patients
December 11-12, 2021 - Myofascial Release: Functional Integration
For more information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (800) 210-5856.